Product engineer (sealing solutions)
Do you want to contribute to the success of a fast-growing company in the technical branch? Then you’re more than welcome at NewDealSeals!
We are looking for a passionate Product Engineer (sealing solutions)
As product engineer, you will be a walking technical handbook for our clients and colleagues. You know our product range like the palm of your hand, are able to advise alternative solutions and if necessary, are more than capable of designing your own sealing product.
Besides designing your own products, you will also be looking for new suppliers to add to our network and help our sales department to increase the sales.
- HBO or university degree (preferably in mechanical engineering or maritime technology)
- You have basic knowledge about sealing solutions, elastomers and plastics
- You are skilled with CAD software (preferably SolidWorks)
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- You work organized and precise
- You can work independently and show initiative
- Excellent working conditions
- Education paid by us
- A diverse and challenging function in an international work environment
- A modern office environment with state-of-the-art equipment
As specialist in the sealing industry, we design, manufacture and supply O-rings and other precision sealing solutions. In addition to that, we also provide technical support to international industrial organizations.
The family business, established in 1994, operates all around the globe and is active in more than 65 countries.
Een nuchtere Noord-Hollandse maar ook dynamische werkomgeving binnen een team van jonge energieke specialisten waarin pro activiteit, daadkracht en ondernemerschap gewaardeerd wordt en waarin jij je eigen toekomstkansen creëert.
A very Dutch, but also young and dynamic work environment where proactivity and actions are very appreciated. In this company, you are stimulated to create new chances and develop yourself.
Warmenhuizen until August 2022, after that Broek op Langedijk (due to company relocation)
If you are interested in the Product Engineer role, please send us your CV!
For more information about this role, please contact Nick de Graaf (+31 6 20132484)
Employment type: Full-time, Part-time
- Holiday pay
- Budget voor professional self-development
- Christmas package
- Pension plan
- Possiblity to work from home
- Monday to Friday
We believe in the quality of our products and service. Fill out the form and we will soon get into contact with you.
+31 (0) 226 362 233
Energiestraat 2-5, 1749 DN Warmenhuizen, The Netherlands